Have you been banned from the MB? Talk here!

Sasaki

Sasaki

Now I can finally post here, and oh boy what a bang it was. They actually chickened out on banning me once before, so I went ahead and made sure they would do it this time while proving my point that they are mere tools for the close circles to use. I also laid out my plans in a concise way for all to see.

I got one of the SHC judges to stop by, and a mod was finally dragged into this. The mod was very intent on trying to gaslight me 'til the very end, jumping the gun the entirety of the way while doing so. But I already had information from multiple counts of varying credibility that these people have a fair chance of being compulsive manipulators & liars, so I wasn't particularly fazed by that.

It was a nice little power move for the people I really care about, the new blood looking to enter the community, and all the people who are forced to use MB as a middleman due to a lack of reliable third-party groups, something that I think should be fixed.

Last edited:
BDBGaming Alt

BDBGaming Alt

What exactly is wrong with the MB? Here you all are talking shit about it and the discord, yet I see nothing wrong happening. Maybe if you put images of what happened, people would understand what's SO WRONG about them?

Sls64LGamingBro

Sls64LGamingBro

Just to quote something, Sirexer is now unbanned on the MB. The thing is that, I don't know how and what happen so. Yeah I don't know.

Sasaki

Sasaki

He probably appealed his ban.
There's a pretty significant faction he's now part of that seemed to have finally calmed down the MB vs WS riff-raff too.

All's well that ends well, I suppose.

lumy668

lumy668

Yeah, I've been banned from the MB right after I submitted my rushed Christmas Sonic mod. I remember "dogshitting" on XMomentum-related stuff. It was probably a few years ago, but for now, I've changed.
lemme see Ur Christmas Sonic. i wanna test it out (post on my profile)

TehPuertoRicanSpartan

TehPuertoRicanSpartan

lemme see Ur Christmas Sonic. i wanna test it out (post on my profile)
It's probably based off Christmas 0.96's Sonic, but I recommend trying out SRB2 The Past's Placeholder Sonic.

~Confusion~

~Confusion~

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What exactly is wrong with the MB? Here you all are talking shit about it and the discord, yet I see nothing wrong happening. Maybe if you put images of what happened, people would understand what's SO WRONG about them?

Well, the #1 reason that the MB is in a serious decline for me is because they support a certain something under the rainbow flag.
The #2 reason is their condescending attitude towards everyone who does not talk/act like they expect he/she should (that includes condescending attitude towards underage people, or, more exactly, those who they deem underage).

ChispiBlast

ChispiBlast

Well, the #1 reason that the MB is in a serious decline for me is because they support a certain something under the rainbow flag.
The #2 reason is their condescending attitude towards everyone who does not talk/act like they expect he/she should (that includes condescending attitude towards underage people, or, more exactly, those who they deem underage).
this its not to be agressive but, the first its not a valid reason, and the second its not allowed in that web the -13 age